|The Java Chart Constuction Kit (JCCKit) is a small (< 100Kb) Java library and a
very flexible framework for creating scientific charts and plots.
The main purpose is to provide a flexible kit for writing Java applets and
application with the need for visualizing scientific data. If you are looking
for a lean scientific chart and plot library without all the unwanted bells and
whistles of the heavy competitors try JCCKit.
The key features of JCCKit are:
* small (< 100Kb jar file)
* highly configurable due to a sophisticated configuration concept
* extensible (1/3 of all classes are interfaces or abstract classes.)
* automatic updating if data changes
* easy programming of dynamic charts and plots
* automatic rescaling if canvas size changes
* out-of-the-box applet for presenting static data on a web page without
* automatically generates a legend